< HOME  Saturday, February 28, 2009

WTF? GCN Network airs "Go To Israel" Ad!

I just don't understand it.

Here I am trying to tune in to the WhatReallyHappened radio show and I hear this commercial prodding me to 'go to israel'...'[I] will never be the same.'

WTF?

Don't they know that most people who follow WRH are staunchly anti-zionist???

Are they trying to turn us off or just trying to piss us off???

I didn't hear any corresponding ad urging us to send relief to suffering Gazans!

I urge everyone to call Mike and express your outrage at the shameless pro-zionist leanings of GCN. I mean, at least wait until after the show is over to run that shameless ad!

You can't stand up to racist apartheid israel while supporting a network that gives them a platform to market their lies.

5 Comments:

At Saturday, February 28, 2009, Blogger Timster said...

Duh...I have told people to beware of Mike...he is not what he seems...give a listen.

 
At Saturday, February 28, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does mikey have any say over the ads that air during his shows? i've never heard one, but did he ever take back his lies about the pentagon crash?

 
At Sunday, March 01, 2009, Blogger musique said...

I have stopped going to WRH since last year, around when he become a ho for Obimbo.

Claymoremind(of WUFYS) describes Rivero as "judas goat" for all good reasons & I think CMM is totally right about Rivero's true nature.

 
At Sunday, March 01, 2009, Blogger Abe Bird said...

Well they got their mission to piss you off!

I just want to relax you and tell you that your WRH is your trash that suits you perfectly. I no wonder why Jews consider being clever when I see stupid and loaded hateful Goys as you are!!!!

Jews have God's luck while their haters are dumbs as Muslims and as KKK. You have a nice coalition to rotten in!

 
At Sunday, March 01, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happens when birds eat kreplachs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home